yamaha raptor 250r

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ricky Martin - I Count the Minutes

This world dont turn when youre not in my arms
The sun dont shine whenever Im without you
And theres an empty space inside my heart
When youre gone
And whenever youre gone, its too long
And the waiting is driving me crazy
Baby, Im not alive
Till youre here by my side, oh

Chorus
I count the minutes
I count the hours
I count the seconds
Till youre here by my side again
And every minute(every minute)
Goes on for hours(hours)
Until youre with me
Till I look in your eyes again
And time is standing still till youre here with me
I need your love to set me free, set me free

Each nights a lifetime when Im not with you
And every day just seems to take forever
Im missing when I should be kissing you
I cant wait
cause I live for the love that we make
I cant breathe till I feel you beside me
And Im lost in the dark
Till youre here in my arms, oh

Repeat chorus

I cant wait a minute more
Just to touch you
cause I love you baby
Dont make me stay away from you too long
cause this waiting is driving me crazy
Baby Im not alive
Till youre here by my side
Here by my side

Repeat chorus

0 Comments: