yamaha raptor 250r

Friday, February 6, 2009

A Veneto, California Berry

Just got back from lunch, it's been a while since we had a lunch out together with Abby. We (Abby, Jody, Ren, RC, Kiko, and Paolo) dine in at A Veneto, we ordered for a new england pizza, seafood pasta in oli, meat platter and meat sauce spaghetti. I love the new england pizza because its not salty and not oily, and it taste so delicious. the seafood and meat sauce pasta drenched in olive oil was also perfect, as long as olive oil is present in every pasta dish for sure it will be a sure hit! haha.

After A Veneto, jody and I went down on hunting and locating this so called California Berry, a frozen yogurt parlor, it was located beside the basement parking of Silver City, which took most of our time searching, I ordered for a medium size yogurt for only 115 pesos (with 3 toppings). I chose the kiwi, strawberry, and mango toppings, I can't spot the difference between the taste of Red Mango and White Hat. But, my love still goes to Red Mango (Kiko, give me five).

Until next time...

0 Comments: