yamaha raptor 250r

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gives You Hell

Song: Gives You Hell
Artist: The All-American Rejects
Album: When the World Comes Down

"I wake up every evening, with a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place"

I suddenly remember my bitter past with my ex, The ordeal of seeing her with someone else that you know who's a fool and a big brainless sh*t. She dumped me for no reasons and after few days, I saw her with a guy walking in a mall that looks like a garbage with that crappy and well not suited for him gansta' style.

I realized that she's not worthy for me at all, and this song is dedicated to both of them... Cheers! I hope both of you gives each other a taste of hell.

"If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool, you're just as well, hope it gives you hell"

Just google the lyrics and you'll get what I mean about this song...

0 Comments: