yamaha raptor 250r

Monday, June 25, 2007

News Tidbits!

Sunday, 24-Jun-2007, 10:45PM EDT | Posted by Lynn

Jasmine's Juice On Mariah's New Album & Summer Plans

Speaking of superstar celebs, this week I was lucky enough to listen to some of Mariah's new joints for her next album and all I can say is if you thought her last album was the second coming, well, you ain't seen nuthin' yet! MC filled me in on all the fun she's been having in the Islands working on her new tracks with her mate Da Brat. Now she's in Europe all week starting off at Paris' Disneyland for a huge function, then it's to our favourite spot Capri to swim in the blue lagoon before finishing up in Rome. So I must run and pack a case or two to join her but I can't say where 'cos you know those paps! Like Tupac- they get around!

0 Comments: