yamaha raptor 250r

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Lil L.O.V.E.


Yes this is the brand new song from Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony featuring Mariah Carey and Bow Wow. I heard this song from their latest album Strength & Loyalty the song starts with the verse of Mariah Carey in her melismatic singing style believe me you'll be hook-up from the beat and rhyme of the song especially when you get to the line "Can I get a little bit of L.O.V.E." and "Can I have a little but of your T.I.M.E." but the problem of the song is it is more like a Mariah and Jermaine song the presence of the Bone-Thugs to the song is suppress, the only thing that remains original from the Group is their style of rapping especially on the verse of Wish Bone where the rap and the diction of his verse is so Bone-Thugs.

The overall feel and style of the song is so Mariah Carey and Jermaine Dupri the only part of the song that remains Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony is the style of rapping. Now the song is a nice follow up from the 1997 collaboration Breakdown but for me Lil L.O.V.E. cannot surpass it's predecessor.

0 Comments: