yamaha raptor 250r

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Globe Duo: Unlimited Calls 24/7

If you want unlimited calls to any landlines (telebabad) all month for an affordable price go with Globe DUO!


I am a skeptical person when it comes to promos of our local telecom providers, whether if it’s smart or globe, I am not so into their promos and gimmicks. I keep saying to myself that there will be hidden charges for these kinds of marketing strategies. Who would believe you have an unlimited call for the price of P400.00 a month flat, I did, someone invited me to join the beta testing of their latest service call Globe Duo, a service that will give you the privilege to limitless calls to any landlines phones or any Globe Duo users here in metro manila, just add P400 in your existing monthly Globe Plans and you'll get a landline number which is your key to call all you want 24/7.

I tried their service for free, I got to use it for a month and everything was so great! Because since I'm far away from home I got the chance to use Globe duo to call my friends and relatives here in metro manila, and thanks to this service, I got the chance to build a bond with my family and friends. I really think Globe has done a really great job on providing a service that is budget friendly, am pretty sure everybody will love this service, especially those who are in relationship right now; they can now use their cellular phones anywhere and call their boyfriends or girlfriends anytime.

Here are the things I loved about the Globe DUO service:
- Unlimited calls to any landlines in the metro.
- Affordable add-on service to your existing plan.
- Fun!

and here are the things that I least liked about the service.
- Limited areas only
- SMS is not covered
- Applicable only to Globe DUO users only.

0 Comments: