yamaha raptor 250r

Monday, February 16, 2009

We're both Single and Happy

Since Kate and I are both single we decided to meet up and have a date at Itallianis in Glorietta 4 and Starbucks. Its been 3 years since the last time we seen each other and nothings change, we definitely missed each others company, especially now that I don"t have my other close friends who are close to my work place. Because, Onch and VeePee already decided to be brain drain to US and Dubai respectively.

I missed kate's authoritative manner of saying things (the sarcasm, the female version of Ferdinand Marcos). I remember back in college, she's the type of person who speaks her mind. She'll show no mercy when she's angry and disappointed, but, she's one of those people who will be honest and loyal to you, and for that our bonds just grew a lot more stronger and time can attest to that... We had a great time!

By the way, by Friday we'll watch a movie together... Crap! I need to check the box office play date and time schedule.

0 Comments: