yamaha raptor 250r

Sunday, January 25, 2009

US Box Office January 23–25, 2009

Paul Blart remains on top for the second week after gaining $21.5M,preventing Rise of the Lycans from grabbing the no. 1 position settling for the runner up position with an estimated gross of $20.7M. Here's our weekly top 5 box office estimates.

1. Paul Blart: Mall Cop (Sony) - $21,500,000
2. Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (SGem) - $20,700,000
3. Gran Torino (WB) - $16,000,000
4. Hotel for Dogs (P/DW) - $12,360,000
5. Slumdog Millionaire (FoxS) - $10,550,000

4 Comments:

yoshke.com said...

ive just seen Slumdog Millionaire. Eeeeeeeh. I'm disappointed.

I was expecting myself NOT to like it. But I did. I liked it a lot. Gaaaaaaah. I wanted to not like it coz I want The Reader to win. haha.

Oh well. great, that film. Kinilig ako nang bonggang bongga.

Doublebanker said...

Always been a Kevin Jame's fan... but not many like Kings of Queens.

Check out my post with an Interesting snow day activity

Doublebanker said...

Good ads too ;)

^VinS^ said...

@Doublebanker, he's so funny, I only noticed him on I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry.

I need to watch Kings of Queens first. yikes!

@yoshke: now i'm afraid to watch the movie... I'll watch The Reader first. Don't you worry Button will sweep the Oscar Awards(?). hehe,