yamaha raptor 250r

Monday, January 5, 2009

Random Thoughts

VeePee I'll be borrowing your favorite phrase...

Need to work by tomorrow, I'll be waking up by 4:30am and hope to arrive in the office by 7:00 AM so I can go home as early by 4:00 PM, I need to buy stuff for "My Special Day"...

There are so many things I want to do in my life, but, I don't know when to start and where I must begin, I want to travel the world, I want to be a volunteer or to be part of WWF team, I want to have my own business, I want to do everything that involves me... I want to feel that I belong to people. I am turning 23 YO and there's so many things that I need to do, but, I don't have the time and courage to do it.

I feel kinda lonely here, even though there is contentment there's this time that I feel so empty. I can't understand myself sometimes, EMOtional times (I guess)...

.
.
.

enough of my emo entertainment...

0 Comments: