yamaha raptor 250r

Friday, January 30, 2009

An Old Familiar face

A while ago while on the Pasay/Cubao bus, I noticed a familiar face, then I said, "Hey! Kara!? is that you?", and hell yeah its her! Damn! She's so pretty and even got sexier, haha, can get enough of looking her. I remember back in college, every boys in our classroom can get enough of glimpsing her beauty... Gowd! She's oozing with sex appeal, back then she had a boyfriend, which happens to be one of my friends, everybody agrees that she definitely has a huge resemblance to Angelina Jolie (later on we started to call her Lara Croft). Its just so nostalgic, the old memories and feelings started to comeback (right now am actually missing my college days). Its a strange feeling of how an old familiar face can strikes you and can instantly brought back the old memories. Its just simply amazing...

3 Comments:

Doublebanker said...

It is nice to run into an old friend...especially a hot one!

My gif blog

Doublebanker said...

Checked out a couple ads for ya...

yoshke.com said...

MALANDI! hahaha