yamaha raptor 250r

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kiss sabay Hug with red Sunglasses

It is my first time to receive a birthday gift from an office mate and I really love it! Its a purple shirt and imprinted with these words "Kiss sabay Hug", truly, Jody Thinks when it comes to surprises. I also got a gift from my team, Malou and Renwick got me a pair of red sunglasses, which is my favorite color! Jody, Malou, and Renwick you really made my day! Thanks for the warmth and thank you to all who remember my special day!

btw, will I look gorgeous or outrageous if wear the purple kiss sabah hug shirt with the red sunglasses together with straight cut pants and white shoes tomorrow?

10 Comments:

MaLoU said...

Welcome! Happy Birthday! Wish you more Wealth, Good Health, and more Happiness! God Bless!

Doublebanker said...

Probably outrageous...just a guess tho

^VinS^ said...

Thanks Malou!
@Doublebanker... Outrageous!? ok, change plan

Unknown said...

babagay naman siguro! hehe.. salamat sa pagbisita sa domain kong matagal ko ng kinalimutan. hehe. happy beerday sa iyo! dito nako nagpapahinga ngayon - http://janus3185.i.ph

Yoshke said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINSSSSSSSS!!!

OK, you can sob now. :P

^VinS^ said...

yoshke pilyo ka, its your turn to sob on March, lolololol

Yoshke said...

eh, tsaka ko na poproblemahin yun. pag march na. in the meantime, ikaw muna, haha

^VinS^ said...

loko ka hah, haha, wait for my vengeance on march 09, :D

yoshke.com said...

^^ sige lang. haha. sana magustuhan ko ang vengeance mo. (WTF?!) hahaha

^VinS^ said...

double LOL hehe