yamaha raptor 250r

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Finally a Post

I know! it's been a while since I wrote something relevant about my life, my music...

anyways, here's what I've been doing for the past few weeks of my not so exciting life...

  • Watched the dark knight movie which was awesomely cool and exciting! love every part of it, especially when joker cracks a joke.
  • We had a new ad hoc project that needs to be finish before August 23, 2008, its the main reason why I can't blog or post any relevant things here.
  • Patched and settled the differences with my siblings which was the best thing that I've ever done so far.
  • Carelessly purchased expensive shirts in order to ease out the stress in my life.
  • Had my monthly check-up and unlucky me, I was diagnosed with gallstones and guess what? I refused to have a surgery.
  • Our team had a Pictorial day.
  • Phoned her once in a while coz' I missed her so much.
That's all...
Thank you for reading...

0 Comments: