yamaha raptor 250r

Friday, June 13, 2008

Designer Mens T-Shirts

This is my first time to buy T-Shirt online and I gotta tell you guys I had so much fun especially when you find the right tee's you really want. anyways, here's how the story goes.

I've never been an avid fan of tees because I love wearing collared shirts. However, the summer heat is burning me to death. And lest I be killed by the heat of the sun, I had to do something about it. Plus, I also need to stop wearing old-fashioned polo shirts and start wearing trendier fashion clothing.

Since I don't have the abundance of time to look through every clothing stall at the mall, I decided to shop online. After constant searching through Google, Yahoo, and MSN, I finally found a site that offers a wide variety of designer men’s T-shirts. The image shows the tee, named Illustrated People, I bought from their site. I'm so excited to receive the package!

0 Comments: