yamaha raptor 250r

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Travel

“Travel is the frivolous part of serious lives, and the serious part of frivolous ones.”
(read more at the bottom page)
Hung Hom Station


Arriving at Hong Kong Int'l Airport


Down town Shen Zhen by Day

Down town Shen Zhen by night


Departure Area (HK It'l Airport)


I want to travel again, hehehe, I don't know, I just felt the urge of having a vacation (Camarines Sur wait for me!)...

Going out of the country is fun, especially when you meet new faces, new races, and new cultures. I don't know why, but it excites me, other people enjoys travelling out of the country because of shopping or just simply want to escape the busy and polluted places of Manila, but mine is different I go out of the country to kill boredom, to meet new people, to immerse myself, and enjoy watching whats happening with their everyday life (funny and weird but that what gives me joy and sense of fulfillment when travelling).

Next post: Okinawa, Japan

0 Comments: