yamaha raptor 250r

Friday, May 16, 2008

Vins at Wits End!

Boredom strikes again...

Nothing to do here in the office, as much as I want to do the "Other Projects" that would bring me more money and more knowledge, but my fear of the Company Handbook restraints me from finishing those projects and lastly I do not have the necessary tools to help me with those projects.

Vins Life is Boring

Yeah, you heard it right my life, my music is getting a little boring...
I missed the scarf party (DAMN YOU RAIN!!!)...
I drank the remaining Chivas while watching Television with my Superstitious Aunties (BORING ISN'T???)...

Headache

Headache caused by severe drinking of high alcohol content for the last few days, My auntie scolded me because I emptied all the liquor that's in the bar leaving nothing for special occassions (at least I already saved them from being drunk!)...


What a week!!!
*Vins At Wits End!*

0 Comments: