yamaha raptor 250r

Monday, December 17, 2007

X'Mas Gift for Myself

After all the sacrifices I've been through, for myself and for my family, I can finally say that I deserve a gift for myself! I've been earning/saving money since April of this year which happens to be 2007... Maybe you are wondering what gift would that be? hehehe, well the gift that I am planning to buy for myself is a house here in Angeles City (you never expected that an average salary can buy a house huh!? take that!) Actually those are the earnings that I accumulated from my part time jobs (thanks to my dad and my aunties), well I don't wanna go into details because it would spoil my plan... I am planning it carefully, my parents actually don't know about this one but sooner or later when everything has been settled I'll surprise them...

0 Comments: