yamaha raptor 250r

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Stolen

I want to tell her you have stolen my heart... One of the song that would surely catch your attention just like with their previous hit single Vindicated, I heard this song on the featured artist of MySpace.com last summer (2007) and I suddenly liked the song and after two days I bought the Maxi Single of the Single for P350.00 but it's all worth it than buying the song in pirated cd's or to download the song illegally. Buy only the original (If you can afford it). Actually I always here this in the office (my office mate TJ always sings the chorus of the song) The first part of the song is not that catchy but the lyrics and melody at the middle till the end is actually good, I always listen to this song through my phone, actually my Girlfriend and I always sing along (duet) with it like karaoke and she really loves this line, You Have Stolen My Heart...

0 Comments: